Thursday, December 29, 2011

Not really a workout but...

12/29/11


This wasn't really a workout but I closed enough grippers and moved enough weight that I should log it anyway. Daniel sent me 8 grippers to measure on the redneck gripper calibrator for his upcoming grip competition and I always take at least 3 measurements per gripper to make sure I get an accurate reading.  Then I have to basically do a one handed deadlift to move the weight stack to the scale, then one hand deadlift it back off the scale.  So basically I closed a Captains of Crush Trainer thru #3 and a GNC250 and GNC300 with both hands and some of them a couple times.  Then one hand deadlifted from 80-150 about 50 times.  It turned out to be a good workout but now my right wrist is wasted again...mainly from all the gripper closes.

Grippers
Warm-up
Trainer x10
#1x5
#1.5x5
#2x3

Closed in this order both hands before I measured each one (plus my own #3 to compare to Daniels)
GNC300x2 singles
GNC250x1
Daniel's #3x2 singles
My #3x1
#2.5x1
#2x1
#1.5x1
#1x1
Trainer x1

No comments:

Post a Comment