Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chokin' out more PR's

12/9/11


Grippers
Warm-up
Trainer x20
#1.5x10
#2x5
#2.5x1

174# 3.5 (choked to 1")
10x1
8 full closes righty (PR), none lefty but several were very close

174# 3.5 (1" block set)
2x1
no closes either hand, down to about 1/8" righty

This ended up being a very gratifying workout.  I got a huge PR with this gripper choked to 1" since on Monday I was only able to get a couple closes with it set here.  On the 2nd attempt however, I hurt my right wrist again.  I exploded real hard into the close and something got tweaked in my wrist and it hurt pretty bad for the rest of the workout.  Obviously it didn't affect performance since about 6 of the closes were what I'd call Hulk Smashes.  It'll be interesting to see how I do with 1" block set attempts with fresh hands and a non hurting wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment