Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shoulder Rehab Protocol-Circuit #2

11/16/11


Today before work I decided to take my daughter out to just spend some time together so I didn't have time to do a workout.  Plus she has a winter dance recital coming up in a few weeks so I took here to an extra dance class today on my way to work so she could get some extra practice specifically for the recital.  I did, however do my shoulder rehab circuit when I got home from work.  In case you missed yesterday's post I ran across the Diesel Crew Shoulder Rehab Protocol which includes 5 different shoulder re/prehab circuits.  Here's the video demonstrating all the exercises in each circuit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ONHZmsFec

Circuit #2
DB Cuban Rotations
Band External Rotations
Band Pull-Aparts
Band Dislocations
Band Press
I used a 12.5 lb. dumbbell and a red band
3x15

My shoulders feel great after doing this tonight!!  Whether you have shoulder issues or not I highly recommend giving this a try.  It only takes a few minutes but works amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment