Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shoulder rehab and...stuff

11/15/11


I found this Shoulder Rehab Protocol on the Diesel Crew site and it looks right up my alley with rehabbing my shoulder so I thought I'd give it a try along with the Defranco Shoulder Shocker that I've been doing.  Here's the video of the Diesel Crew circuits that I'll be doing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ONHZmsFec

Diesel Crew Shoulder Rehab Protocol+ reverse band pulls
Circuit 1-DB Retractions, DB Protractions, Posterior Capsule Stretch
20 lb. dumbbells and green band
3x20
This felt pretty good, expecially the posterior capsule stretch.  I did the retractions, protractions and band pulls before the posterior capsule stretch.  I'm looking forward to Circuit 2 tomorrow.

Tabata's on exercise bike-4 minutes

Flat DB Fly's
20x10
20x10
20x10
I went very light on these to try to get some blood flowing to the shoulders and test how it would feel.  No pain but was a little tight.

Tabata's on exercise bike-4 minutes

Pushups
3x10
I felt some twinges in my left shoulder on these so I still need some more time before any chest pressing movements.

Bodyweight Rows with 2.5" grips
3x10

Tabata's on exercise bike-4 minutes

2 comments:

  1. Obey all traffic laws and signs when riding your beach cruiser. Although most people don't need to be reminded of this, we just want to ensure the safety of everyone that buys a beach cruiser from them.

    bike lights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The in the Barrel3-speed geatures a simple-minded color scheme with a complex geometric frame design to form the utopia of cruisers Comfort Bikes.



      womens beach cruiser

      Delete