Saturday, November 5, 2011

Big Nasty comes to The Strength Pit!!

Who's the biggest, meanest, nastiest SOB ever to step into The Strength Pit?  He goes by the name Big Nasty...and let me tell ya folks, he's just that!  I first met Big Nasty about a year and a half ago and I knew right away he was like none other that I'd ever met.  I'm talking about 365 lbs. of pure power who likes nothing better than to break hands and spirits at every possible opportunity.  Before we go any further let me post a picture of Big Nasty so you can see what I'm talking about:




What?!  Did you think I was talking about a person?  Hahahahahaha, come on people we all know that I'm the baddest person in The Strength Pit...however, this bad boy has already kicked my butt twice in only two workouts so I thought it was time to introduce him to everyone else.  I WILL get my revenge someday, though because I will be putting Big Nasty through it's paces at least once a week until those handles click together.

Here's the two workouts I've done so far with Big Nasty:

11/3/11


Grippers
Warm-up
Trainer x10
#1.5x10
#2x5
#2.5x1

Big Nasty #4 (choked to 1/2")
5x1-righty got down to about 1/8", lefty down to just under 1/4".
The last time I choked this gripper to 1/2" I wasn't even able to budge the handles at all so this is big progress.

11/4/11


Big Nasty #4 (CCS)
8x1-no closes but righty down to 1", lefty down to 1 1/8".

No comments:

Post a Comment