Thursday, January 19, 2012

Project: Build Like a Badass!

Today I'm starting what I call "Project: Built Like a Badass!"  I read that title somewhere and am stealing it :)  I was originally going to make my transformation in different steps but decided that Build Like a Badass will incorporate all of them so that's what I'm doing.  Of course initially I'll be concentrating on fat loss while working to increase or at least maintain the 3 main powerlifts.  I took as many measurements as I could by myself this morning before working out and will track them here every couple weeks or each month against my goals.  The bodyfat % may not be very accurate because I just have one of the handheld meters which aren't super accurate but will work for reference for me.   I don't have an actual goal weight because it'll be wherever it is when I get to around the 12% bf range.  Anyway here are my goal measurements and actual measurements.

GOALS--------------------------Current
BF-12%-------------------------26.3%
Waist-34"-----------------------45"                                
Chest-50.25"-------------------46.25"
Shoulders-55"------------------?
Neck-19.5"----------------------?
Gunz-19.5"---------------------18.25"
Meathooks-15.5"-------------15"
Wheels-28"---------------------27.5"
Calves-19.5"--------------------17.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment