Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Project MiniMalice officially starts today!

Now that the World's Strongest Hands series is finally over I can officially start what I call Project MiniMalice.  Technically, I could have started this a couple weeks ago but with my wife's family reunion this past weekend I knew being on a fat cut wasn't going to work so now that we are past that I'm kicking it into high gear effective today.

I'm cutting out all processed foods, junk food and basically anything that I can't grow or kill...if I was a farmer or hunter that is :)  I'll also be adding in a couple rounds of Tabata's on the exercise bike each day as well as get back to lifting consistently.

I won't be doing any crazy light weight, super high rep training though because I believe that the best way to kick up the metabolism is to lift hard and heavy; just reduce the rest time between sets slightly.  I always get much more winded lifting heavy than going with real high reps anyway.  The only high rep training I'll be doing is when I train specifically for the 40 reps goals and that'll basically be at the end of a workout anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment