Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Missed it by that much...

12/27/12


I moved up this week to using the new GHP block for block sets which measures 1.5"x1"x3" and am now using the 1.5" side for my block sets since I pretty much dominated the 1" sets last week.  I didn't get any closes with GHP7@1.5" but most of the attempts were only a paper thickness miss and within the next couple weeks I should be getting at least a couple closes per workout.  I did manage one close with it @1.5" with both hands on Sunday when I was trying to get it on video but my daughter was trying to "help" me by pushing the record button which instead stopped the recording.  Needless to say the closes I got were not on video and when I tried again later I didn't have enough left in the tank to get a close lefty and my right wrist was so sore I didn't even try.

Grippers-left only
Warm-up
Trainer x20
1.5x10
GHP5x5
GHP6x1

GHP7 (1.5" block set)
5x1
No closes but most were about a paper thickness away

No comments:

Post a Comment