Monday, February 20, 2012

Getting back in the swing of things...

2/20/12


I decided to do some bodyweight work today to get the blood flowing and test myself lightly again.  No pain in the shoulder or wrist which is good but the lack of conditioning made itself known...again.  I did a 50/10 protocol...50 seconds of work with 10 seconds rest.  Do as many reps as you can in 50 seconds, rest 10 seconds and move to the next exercise.  I wasn't able to complete the last 2 exercises...dips and abs because of a trip to the bathroom to release everything in my stomach :(

Squats-41
Knuckle Pushups-32
Squat Thrusts-15
Standing Alt. Knee Lifts-25 each leg
Alt. Lunges-10 each side
Rows-11
Dips-8 then ran to the bathroom
Abs-didn't do

Later at work: Grippers

Grippers-left hand only
Warm-up
Trainer x20
#1.5x10
GHP5x5
GHP6x1

GHP7 (1" block set)
6x1
5 closes(PR), one miss was because I ran out of chalk and hands were a bit sweaty because of work

No comments:

Post a Comment